What Type of Home Loan Works Best for You?
Mortgages do not come in one-size-fits-all packages. In fact, what works for your neighbor may not apply to you. That is why we urge you to apply to Golden Lenders of Colorado and Florida for a home loan. Our mortgage company is here to guide you in finding a loan that is the right fit for you.
Finding the Right Loan for You
There are so many different types of loans to consider, depending on your needs and circumstances. Perhaps, you are a veteran looking for a home loan with no down payment required. Maybe you qualify for an FHA loan with credit requirements that are not as stringent. Or, you could be looking for mortgage services to refinance your current home loan.
Let us look over your paperwork and recommend a loan that meets your needs. There are a wide variety of options that may apply to you. Following is a list of different types of loans:
- FHA/VA Loans with Limited Credit & High Debt- to-Income Ratio
- FHA/VA Streamline Loans--Available without Appraisal & Credit
- 99.5% Purchase Option with a 580 FICO
- 90 Days Flip with FHA Financing
- Non-Warrantable Condos
- Purchase Loans--Up to 97% Loan to Value, without Monthly Mortgage Insurance
- Jumbo Home Loans--80% Loan to Value, up to $3,000,000
- Non-Conforming Loans, Using Your Bank Statements to Document Income
- HARP 2.0 Loans - Unlimited Loan to Value for Owner-Occupied, Vacation, & Investment Properties
- 203K Financing
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvement Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loans