Buying a house is more involved than you might imagine. That is why you need a mortgage company like Golden Lenders in Denver, Colorado, to help you through the process. We offer fast turnaround for online mortgage services to finance or refinance a house.
Paperwork is part of the process, so we ask you to have these documents ready and accessible. These seven documents are essential for your mortgage application:
- W-2 Forms–Each person signing for your loan must provide W-2 forms for the last two years. Those who are self-employed should submit 1040 tax return forms.
- Pay Stubs–Submit the most recent pay stub for each individual on the loan.
- Bank Statements–Share your last two months’ bank statements. This includes checking and savings accounts.
- Brokerage Accounts–Supply us with the most recent statement from your broker.
- Retirement Accounts–We need to see your most recent retirement account statement you have. This includes a 401(k).
- Additional Income–Please provide us with proof of additional income, such as pensions or child support.
- Addresses–Give us the addresses of where you have lived for the last two years and also the addresses of work you have worked during that time period.
This communication is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law. All others are hereby notified that the receipt of this communication does not waive any applicable privilege or exemption for disclosure, and that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify this office immediately at the email address listed above.
Contact us today to help in gathering the necessary documents to submit with your home loan application. We serve clients in Denver, Colorado, and the surrounding areas.